By your participation in the ‘R&D in the UK Survey 2023’ (‘the Research’) you are eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw to win £250 for a charity of your choice. Please read the following applicable Competition Terms and Conditions.
These Competition Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only participants submitting a fully completed Research Survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for the Prize Draw is 23:59 BST on Monday 8th May 2023.
- No purchase or payment is required for the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of the University of Lincoln, their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be one prize of a £250 donation to the charity chosen by the winner.
- The Prize cannot be modified and is non-transferable.
- The Prize Draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One winner will be selected in the Prize Draw.
- Only the winner will be contacted and notified by email, no later than 17:00 BST on Friday 19th May 2023, or such later date within the organiser’s discretion.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, the University of Lincoln reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The surname, county, country of the winner, and the charity selected to benefit from the £250 donation may be published by the University of Lincoln on its website.
- This Prize Draw is promoted by the University of Lincoln. The University of Lincoln is a Higher Educations Corporation registered in the UK. The University of Lincoln’s registered office is at Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 7EL.
- The winner agrees to co-operate with any reasonable requests by the University of Lincoln relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The University of Lincoln may retain all non-identifying Research data results indefinitely and may choose to incorporate it on any of its websites in the future. Any future publication of non-identifying results or sharing of the results with its partners will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the University of Lincoln.
- The University of Lincoln takes data protection very seriously, and we will only use your personal information in accordance with its Data Protection Policy and relevant Privacy Notices. By participating in the University of Lincoln’s Research, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accept the terms of our Research Privacy Notice and these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions. We only collect personal data necessary for administering competitions and do not use it for any other purpose and will only retain this for 5 years after the competition has concluded. As processing of some personal data is necessary to administer a competition, we process personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests. Entrants can request their personal information is updated or removed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Lincoln excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred in connection with the Research and the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations will be notified to you by email and/or by posting the variations to our website.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and the University of Lincoln concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.